In this new post on Primitive Survivors, we are bringing you all the details on taking the RV during the trip. This truck provides an entirely new level of convenience for any outdoor survivalist. It has the space that you need, including sleeping quarters, places for cooking, and areas for dining. What are the essentials that should go inside the RV truck?
Know The Location
Not all hunting grounds are suitable for RV parking. Take note of the destination if you are taking the truck with you. There are particular locations that are dedicated to these vehicles. While some vicinities could be prohibited, it is important to know the right locations. To do this, plan the trip early and once you have the site in your mind, check weather forecasts and make a list of the essentials.
During the hunting trip, the RV becomes the extension of your home. It is where you can cook meals, take a bath, and sleep. Before even beginning to hit the road, the list of these things should be prepared. Let’s start with the must-haves.
- Maintenance items. Flashlights, batteries, ropes, fire extinguisher, water hose, shovel, road flares, tool kit, recycling bags, extra washers, leveling blocks, duct tape, propane, jumper cables, gloves, light bulbs, tire pressure gauge, tarp, scissors, and extension cords.
- Food preparation. Cups and mugs, plates and bowls, knives, utensils, pot and pan, cleaning supplies, matches, dish soap, napkins and paper towels, sponges, Ziplock bags, bottle opener, condiments, cooking oil, and can opener.
- For overnight stays. Bed sheets, pillows, pillowcases, extra blankets, sleeping bags, lounge chairs, books, crossword puzzles, lanterns, etc.
- Bathing needs. Soap, towels, toilet paper, shampoo and conditioner, toothbrush and toothpaste, and towels
- During activities. Water bottles, jugs, tumblers, sunglasses, insect repellant, hiking boots, and binoculars.
The RV Water Softener
If you are the type of person conscious about getting your tools together in an orderly manner, it is important to consider having safe water during the hunting trip. Have you ever heard of the RV water filter and RV water softener?
These features that many RV trucks have can be highly functional especially if you need safe water to clean your tools after the hunt, these facilities can ensure that you are getting water supplies that are not harmful. Furthermore, the water filter and water softener built-in with the truck will also provide the supply that can be used for bathing and cooking.
Don’t be afraid to get down and dirty as you face the woods and the wilderness during the hunting spree. The greatest advantage of having an RV with you during these tips is being able to find a space where you take a moment to relax, maintain the tools used for the hunt in the best ways, and of course, as storage for all the items that you need.